Work on good technique with hands in proper position.
• A player holding the ball stand son a box side of the net, other players who are in the opposite field to make a jump block.
• When Blocker jumps, the person holding the ball can move the ball into the different spot.
• For example, the blocker moves to block a left hitter. At the blocker jump, who holds the ball move the ball to the right of the blockers.
• Blockers that are in the air must strive to put the hands to the right position of the block (line blocking).
• Use the same idea for blocking angle, performing a spread block, blocking a tight set, etc.