Practice line hitting and digging. To practice putting the ball away line.
1. Coach alternates giving free balls to both sides.
2. Player passes ball to setter, setter sets to hitter and hitter hits the ball.
3. Other team's front row player blocks.
4. In order to score a point a team must dig a ball and then put the ball away hitting line.
5. Errors count as nothing, kill of the free ball count as nothing.
6. After front row player hits, the back and front row player switch places
Have the setter set both sides or make the right side players responsible for their own setting.