Learn to move and cooperate on block.
• Every player blocking 7 times.
• Blocker1 start on position 4, block by himself and immediately goes on position 3 blocks again by himself.
• Next blocker at the waiting line into position 4. Blocker on Position 3, moves with 3 steps back to the Position 4, they immediately make a double block.
• All Blockers in the position 4 with 3 steps move to position 3, and perform a double block.
• Next, Blocker1 move to position 2, Blocker2 return to the position 4 and Blocker3 from the waiting line into the position 4.
• Blocker3 & 2 to make double block in position 4, at the same time Blocker1 does block alone in position 2.
• Blocker 1, 2 & 3 to move to position 3 and block together.
• Blocker4 from the waiting line into the position 4, Blocker3 return to the position 4, Blocker2 & 1 switch to position 2.
• Blocker4 & 3 to make double block in position 4, at the same time Blocker1 & 2 to make double block in position 2.
• After the block, Blocker1 in position 2, which has been conducting block 7 times, goes out and runs to the back of the waiting row.