Improving the setters ability to see blocker movement before sets the ball.
• Need a hitter, a setter, and a middle blocker for this drill.
• Starts with the coach tossing the ball up to the setter from the backcourt.
• Just before the ball reaches the setters hands, the middle blocker takes a step either to the left or to the right.
• The setter then sets the ball in the opposite direction of the blocker's movement.
• This trains setters to be aware of what their opposition is doing which results in making better decisions setting.
Submitted by: Brahma
Sub categories: Passing, Hitting, Blocking