Teach team concept and attitude of doing their best to win every point and get every ball.
1. Each team starts with 12 balls.
2. Each team serves two balls at a time, alternating sides, then rotating.
3. The team that wins the rally, gets to keep the ball.
4. The team that finishes with the most balls, is the winning team.
5. The team must win by a minimum of two balls.
Set limitations on the players.
• For example, no free balls, no down balls, must serve short, must serve deep, etc.
Submitted by: Brahma
Sub categories: Passing, Receive serve, Anticipation