Teaches teamwork. Both players must work together to stay on the court.
• The court is divided up in half and the back line for this game is the 10 foot line.
• The game is played within the 10 foot line on one half of the court.
• The whole team partners off and 2 players are on one side and 2 players are on the other.
• Using only underhand serves, one team serves to the other and play begins.
• Once a team wins a side out, the losers must leave the court and the new challengers come on to face the winning team.
• Challengers serve.
• This game is fast paced and a fun way to get everyone involved.
Submitted by: Brahma
Sub category: Teamwork