Practice hitting different shots and tips to different areas on the court
1. Coach initiates drill with down or free ball.
2. Player passes to the setter.
3. Setter sets a back row attack.
4. Back row hitter hits to the team on the other side.
5. If the hitter does not hit a ball the other team can get to they are out of the drill.
6. Drill continues until there are only two players left (Setters stay in setting position), these two players win.
Submitted by: Brahma
Sub categories: Ball handling, Offense/defense, Passing