Practice hitting down balls to desired locations as well as increase communication levels.
1. Coach initiates drill with a free ball or a down ball.
2. Players pass and set ball.
3. If a wing player hits the down ball, the player moves off the court and the middle player fills.
4. If a middle player hits the down ball everyone stays.
5. The other side players the ball in the same way.
6. Drill must be maintained for a specified period.
Submitted by: Brahma
Sub categories: Setting, Passing, Hitting