Practice hitting different shots and tips to different areas on the court.
1. Either tape off the corners of the court or place a chair in each corner.
2. Coach tosses a ball high outside.
3. Outside hitter takes an approach to the net.
4. Outside hitter hits or tips to any of the four corners.
5. If the hitter hits a chair or corner they get a + 1.
6. The outside hitter that has the highest score after a set number of reps wins.
Have the outside hitter pass a free or down.
Submitted by: Brahma
Sub category: Hitting