Practice moving left to right and passing.
• Start the drill with a toss to the passer in the base position shown.
• After the pass the passer sprints up and touches the tosser's foot.
• The passer retreats diagonally back to the next base position, about half way the second tosser tosses the next ball.
• Be sure to have the passer focus on squaring up with the tosser.
• After the second pass the passer sprints to behind the 2nd tosser.
• The passer then shuffles in a ready position behind the tossers.
• After passing the 1st tosser the passer back pedals back into line.
• Repeat as desired.
Go in the reverse direction.
Submitted by: Brahma
Sub categories: Defense, Ball handling