To improve the stamina and the ability to anticipate the ball.
• Divide court into three sections, the start line, the middle and end of the line.
• Player holds the ball up on the start line, then hit the ball to the floor with the full strength and pursue the ball and try to catch it.
• When the ball is not caught, players must run round the field three times.
• When caught the ball, before the middle line, players must run to the middle, back to the start line and ran to the finish line and back to the start line.
• When caught the ball, after the middle, players ran to the finish line and back to the start line.
Submitted by: Brahma
Sub categories: Conditioning, Hitting